My Photo
Name:
Location: Kentuckiana, United States

Lori Soard has a Ph.D. in Journalism and Creative Writing, but she's hardly the stuffy professor type. Her romantic comedies offer a glimpse at her sense of humor and her suspense novels have received rave reviews. She started reading romances at the age of nine. "I remember my aunt smuggling me grocery bags full of Harlequins. I was bored in school and would often prop a romance behind my history book as the rest of the class read aloud. I was a fast reader and had already read the material. A few teachers looked the other way, a few had no clue, one or two encouraged me to be a writer." Lori loves to hear from her listeners. You can email her at lori_soard@yahoo.com.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas

Dearest readers and friends,

Can you believe 2007 is nearly over? I want to wish all of you a blessed holiday. No gift you can give or get is as precious as the salvation that Jesus gave us all. All the hustle and bustle and Coach purses and other gifts simply pale in comparison. My wish for you is that you'll remember the true reason for the season and experience joy because of it.

Merry Christmas!

Lori Soard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home