My Photo
Name:
Location: Kentuckiana, United States

Lori Soard has a Ph.D. in Journalism and Creative Writing, but she's hardly the stuffy professor type. Her romantic comedies offer a glimpse at her sense of humor and her suspense novels have received rave reviews. She started reading romances at the age of nine. "I remember my aunt smuggling me grocery bags full of Harlequins. I was bored in school and would often prop a romance behind my history book as the rest of the class read aloud. I was a fast reader and had already read the material. A few teachers looked the other way, a few had no clue, one or two encouraged me to be a writer." Lori loves to hear from her listeners. You can email her at lori_soard@yahoo.com.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

March 2007

Dear Readers,
I've gotten my first review of FINDING MS. RIGHT, which will be released this coming summer. You can read the full review at http://www.ecataromance.com/248-reviews?type=&id=1254 .

On March 17th, I celebrated my 17th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been more than 20 years since I started dating my husband. I've now known him longer than I've not known him. Some days it seems like we should still be in high school, yet we have a teenager ourselves now (13-year-old).

I have several new courses starting. You can read more about them at http://www.lorisoard.com/Troop_Lori/March-2007.htm. Also, I will be offering tutoring for students this summer via online chat rooms and emails in English and Writing.

Everyone have a warm and wonderful April. Oh! You can read the latest installment of KKA at the March newsletter link above too :)

Until next time.

Lori

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home